Thursday, March 26, 2009

Actress looking for an agent for film?

I am moving to la soon, im 18 and will also be in college. I am spending the next few months getting in shape and saving money for all of the expenses of headshots, offcampus camera classes etc.





My resume holds 6 high school plays, two of which I was a lead and a dance recital. I also won a major state competition that centered around theatrical monologues. I have been in theater my whole high school and middle school time. And have taken a year of both musical theater and acting in HS. Now, in a few months Ill be looking for an agent. Considering my age, will this be enough experience to get an interview along with a killer headshot? Also, should I start with SAG franchised agents even though I dont have a sag card? Any suggestions?
Actress looking for an agent for film?
u might want to start in college/universities if you go directly in. there%26#039;re many people lying in the street of hollywood these days. with real talents u should have no problem.





%26#039;good luck,%26#039; words from sc, a native LA guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment