Thursday, March 26, 2009

Play Ideas!!!!!!!?

I am writing a play for my acting club that me and my friend are making, I normally have some pretty good ideas but I just ahve writers block at the moment! Any ideas of one to write? I may not use any if I get my own idea but I could always use the support! Thanks so much for your time!
Play Ideas!!!!!!!?
I think your play could be something that kids at your school has a problem about. Like being a social outcast or a geek or anything. I think most kids will appreciate it if you plan the play to encourage them to be theirselves and do good.





You could imagine the story now.
Play Ideas!!!!!!!?
You are not too young. Our theatre class writes their own play every year and present it at the end of the second semester. I think the funiest one is the one the do in which the rewrote Cinderella, but had her coming to their school. Had nerds in it and people from all walks talking to her. Very funny lines and they present it each year to the class that is coming to visit and walk through the school that will be attending in the fall. It goes through the classes they offer and the hallways, rules and stuff in a fun, silly way.
Reply:I%26#039;ve written plays too :) But I assume yours are for teens and children. Anyway, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment