Thursday, March 26, 2009

If i really like anime and manga, should I go to college signing up for theatre arts?

I really like anime/ manga. Its my main hobby and I really like it. Although, I want to become famous, so I declared theater arts as my major. Is this a better idea, or what? What do you think? Do you think I should explore more of the world of anime/manga and get a career anime/manga animation? oh, yeah, and I am about to graduate from high school to go to be a freshman in college.
If i really like anime and manga, should I go to college signing up for theatre arts?
I think it is great you have talent in these areas. Colleges have counselors who know their courses and how to arrange things just perfectly. I would make an appointment to speak with one of them. Tell them your goal, and have them share with you the types of classes that would help you achieve this the quickest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment