Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm looking for a monologue about a teen and funeral..?

It%26#039;s a daughter, not wanting to go to a funeral, which I think is for her mother. She%26#039;s pretty angry, and I don%26#039;t know the writer or if it%26#039;s from a play or not.
I%26#039;m looking for a monologue about a teen and funeral..?
Use fantasy, sit there on chair, and start making up a story, imagine you are telling this story to a buch of friends and use %26quot;he%26quot; thats true talk about someone else most people think monologue is about %26quot;I%26quot; and it dont have to be that way. So talk positevely always about a person, the way maybe you would like him to be, the way you think of an ideal person...





The best will come out of you





You%26#039;ll grab your head and go %26quot;wow, this works!%26quot;





Then you can decide to write that down or not





Because you can do it again and with different words and better at the audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment