Thursday, March 26, 2009

Suggestions PLEASE!! Audition song for Peter Pan Musical at local theatre.?

I will be trying for part of either Peter or Wendy. I am a soprano with eight years classical training through a local college program. I am 14. I have a large theatre resume with parts of all sizes. I have recently been on television and know they expect good things so I really want to make a good impression with song choice and of course presentation. Thanks everyone.
Suggestions PLEASE!! Audition song for Peter Pan Musical at local theatre.?
Try something different song that you really feel like you are into. If you chose 1 tat u dnt feel comfortable in then dnt do it. Choose the right song! Gd luck


If any problems just email me


x :)
Suggestions PLEASE!! Audition song for Peter Pan Musical at local theatre.?
well, if you%26#039;re a soprano, I would lean more towards Wendy%26#039;s part. Any of Maria%26#039;s songs from West Side Story (namely I Feel Pretty) would be spectacular.


Also, if you still want to go for Peter, some of Amneris%26#039; songs from Aida are really good for a soprano who still can belt. My Strongest Suit would work well and if you could pull of the bridge section from Every Story is a Love Story you would majorly impress your judges :)


Best of luck, I hope you get your part :)
Reply:A Song that you feel good about, and confident that you can get up there and sing your heart out, Peter pan is alot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment